Transport NI - Who Are We?
TransportNI is a business unit within the Department for Regional Development, playing a significant role in facilitating the safe and convenient movement of people and goods throughout the province and the safety of road users, through the delivery of road maintenance services and the management and development of the transport network. It also informs the Department's policy development process to ensure that measures to encourage safe and sustainable travel are practical and can be delivered.
We employ a total of 2,064 people who are located in a number of offices and local depots across Northern Ireland. Our headquarters is in Belfast and we have four divisional offices in Belfast, Coleraine, Craigavon and Omagh. Each division is divided into a number of sections that generally correspond to district council areas.
Separate Consultant and Contractor units have their headquarters in Downpatrick and Ballymena respectively.
Flooding incident line - 0300 2000 100
- Flooding advice leaflet (DRD Publication scheme)
- Winter Service Information Leaflet 2014 (DRD Publication scheme)
- Winter Service Peer Assist Review Report (PDF, 356KB)
- Trafficwatchni - Winter Service and Emergency News (Trafficwatchni website)
Parking Enforcement Notice Information
Further information on the payment of Parking Enforcement notices can be found using the link below:
- Paying a parking ticket (Penalty Charge Notice) (NI Direct website)