Transport NI - Who Are We?
Transport NI is a combination of two existing business units within the Department: Roads Service and Public Transport Finance and Governance. Within Transport NI, Roads Service will continue to operate as a business unit and the new functions will be managed by the Public Transport Services Division of Transport NI.
We employ a total of 2,064 people who are located in a number of offices and local depots across Northern Ireland. Our headquarters is in Belfast and we have four divisional offices in Belfast, Coleraine, Craigavon and Omagh. Each division is divided into a number of sections that generally correspond to district council areas.
Separate Consultant and Contractor units have their headquarters in Downpatrick and Ballymena respectively.
Flooding incident line - 0300 2000 100
- Flooding advice leaflet (DRD Publication scheme)
- Winter Service Information Leaflet 2013 (DRD Publication scheme)
- Winter Service Peer Assist Review Report (PDF, 356KB)
- Trafficwatchni - Winter Service and Emegency News (Trafficwatchni website)
Parking Enforcement Notice Information
Further information on the payment of Parking Enforcement notices can be found using the link below:
- Paying a parking ticket (Penalty Charge Notice) (NI Direct website)